Monday, April 11, 2011

Poetry (Prose Poem): "The Snow is Fallin' " by WhiteLibraTexas



                                     The Snow is Fallin'



      
The snow is falling...
        With white tears, I'm crying.         
         The night that we waved good-bye...        
         My soul and heart went astray...
         Like a lost bird on a lonely, frozen branch
         Wondering when the snow would stop falling?
         Where is my love? Where is my home?
         You're my love, my home...
         And I want to go home...
     ~WhiteLibraTexas~
   04/11/2011


Inspired by Adamo's tear-jerker "Tombe La Neige (The Snow is Fallin')," I wrote this prose poem. To watch my music clip of "Tombe La Neige" on YouTube, click on the title of this posting in red text.

3 comments:

  1. Hi. WhiteLibraTexas,
    I want to translate this poem into Vietnamese. OK?
    btw, I would like you to help me with this: My daughter trans lated a leeter by a Vietnamese girl called Haibinh Nguyen, which I posted here
    http://gocsan.blogspot.com/2011/04/daughters-letter-to-parents-thu-con-gai.html. Hien wants to have a profile of Haibinh, especially a photo as she admires Haibinh so much. Thanks b4hand
    QUANG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! My Vietnamese is not good enough in order for me to be able to translate my English poem, but I would love to read the Vietnamese version of it from you. About Haibinh's profile, I'll try to see what I can come up with after doing some research. Take care and warmest regards. BTW, it's a very nice Vietnamese translation by Hien of the "Letter to Parents." You must be very proud of Hien.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My translation is here
    http://gocsan.blogspot.com/2011/04/normal-0-false-false-false_26.html

    ReplyDelete