Sunday, December 19, 2010

Poetry (Poetic Narrative): "Just Another Woman in Love" by Forever Young CT


Just Another Woman in Love 
 When I see the rainbow, I think of your love
 When I see the sunshines, I think of your smile
 When I see the bright stars, I think of your eyes
  When I see the soft clouds, I think of your touch
When I see flowers blooming, I think of our first kiss
When I see people hugging, I feel your embrace
When I see them smiling, I feel your caress
When I see them kissing, I feel your warm and sweet lips
My love, it's your tender love 
that I see and feel everywhere
I am just another woman in love and
I am so happy that you're mine! 
So, no matter where I might be at this moment
 just remember I love you;
 remember how deep our love is
    And everything will be alright... <3 <3

      ~ WhiteLibraTexas ~ 10/31/2010


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful poetic narrative that you have here! Lovely Lady WhiteLibra, would you please post this poem that I wrote for you ages ago. Daulao was cool to post it on his YT channel. May I also post it here? Can you make it look nicer with your artistic eyes and bold the first letter of each line? It should spell WhiteLibra. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and daulao/Lasan Taberd74!
    A LIFETIME FOR YOU
    Warmth is in your eyes
    How I love those eyes
    In me, you'll remain
    Till the end of time
    Endlessly it is
    Love is in your heart
    In your pretty smile
    Because I love you
    Right here, I'm waiting
    A lifetime for you-ScottRM60

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my AMP friend ScottRM, per your request, I just added the words "White Libra" to the title of the poem. Thank you very much for this honor and for your friendship. Warmest regards.
    ~WhiteLibraTexas~

    ReplyDelete